Monday, May 17, 2010

Back in the saddle again...UPDATE

Hey winos! About 3 weeks ago, I blogged that I was ready to get back in the saddle and lose 10 - 15 pounds before attending a wedding in mid-July. In order to keep myself motivated and accountable, I thought I'd update you all on my progress.

I mentioned that since January, I had only lost 5.2 lbs. Well I'm happy to report 4.4 more lbs gone for a total loss of 9.6 lbs. I have also decided on an ultimate weight loss goal of 23 lbs, which means I still have 13.4 lbs to go.

I know that all of my cute summer clothes will fit at that weight, and I can't tell you how excited I will be to go shopping in my own closet! I even have 3 items that still have tags on them...2 dresses and a skirt that I bought about two sizes too small, knowing I would get into them as soon as I got back to my "fighting weight". Well, they have been taking up space in my closet for about 2 years now...

Yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I do know what'chu talkin bout! Work suits from 2006, here I come!

    ReplyDelete