Friday, February 19, 2010

I Want It That Way

I am proud to report that our group of four had a very successful weigh-in on Wednesday. Collectively, we lost a whopping 16 pounds. Yes, you heard me. 16 glorious pounds!

When discussing our weight loss over sushi after the Wednesday night meeting, we realized that together, we lost the equivalent of a small child. This inspired us. I mean, if after one week, we were able to shed the weight of a small child, then what would we be able to accomplish after months and months of dedication?

The answer? Two words: Backstreet. Boy. That is decidedly our new goal. That is what we will accomplish after we all hit our goal weights. Sure, we will be healthier, happier, and we will look better. But the coolest part is that we will lose the equivalent of one Backstreet Boy!

We invite you to follow along (and sing along) as we make our way towards this goal.

2 comments:

  1. This is by far my new favorite blog! I can only imagine the sushi conversations you have post WW meeting. Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, this really made me laugh. Losing the equivalent of a Backstreet Boy is hilarious. Good show and good luck!

    ReplyDelete